Seeing Last Logon Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing Last Logon Date

Is their a way to get all the users Last Logon Date from the operating systems XP Pro or 2000?....I know the command works fine with NT but I believe not so well with the above mentioned...thanks

Re: Seeing Last Logon Date

Can you supply more information on what you are looking to do? Are you wanting a local logon time for users logging in locally to their workstations, or...?

Comment

I'mm looking to ID outdated users..searching for last logon dates on PDC and BDCs on Windows 2000 server..(Hyena used to get us the ionfo on NT)

Comment

You can still get this for Windows 2000 by right-clicking on All Users and choosing Tabular Views->User (Detailed-General). This shows more information in the right window and should included Last Logon.

Comment

Thanks for the response..I believe that although this is a option within User Details, correct me if Im wrong (and I hope I am) this feature...Last Logon is only available for NT and not 2000.

I have included it within the options to be displayed in my query but they donot show up...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

There's no difference in that data for NT and 2000, so let us know more details on the problem you are having.

Comment

Thanks again for the reply....while I can view the Last Logon Date on an individual basis...right clicking the user...clicking properties and then the security tab...when you have 400+ users to view it is time consuming....again...maybe its me but this is a field that does not appear in the tabular views..users detailed general to be exported for easier/more efficient viewing...by the way I am using version 5.2C

Comment

I can't remember now if that is there by default, so follow these instructions to add it:

Go to File->Manage Object View->Queries. Click on Users (Detailed - General), then in the lower right window find and select Last Logon. Click Add and then OK and run the query again and you should see this information.

If you still don't see it or have any other questions send your phone number to [email protected] and we'll call you.

Comment

Working...
                X