Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export all services

Hello all,
    how I can to export all services information?
    Thanks

Re: Export all services

To export service information, select File->Export and configure the Service export options. This will take a time if you are exporting workstation services and expect the file to be rather large.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

I need to export ALL Services and I don't know the name. If I don't specific the service name with square brackets, Exporter don't export nothing.
      Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by kstanush:
      <span style="font-weight: bold">To export service information, select File->Export and configure the Service export options. This will take a time if you are exporting workstation services and expect the file to be rather large.</span></div></div>

Comment

If you leave it blank (the service name) you are supposed to get all services. Make sure that you have selected either or both the server / workstation options. You can also try running exporter from the command line or from a batch file if you want more control over which computers it is running against.

If you still have troubles, send a listing of the options that you have selected, etc and a copy of your export.ini to [email protected]. We are actually closed today due to a US holiday, so support won't be able to get to it until Monday.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X