Active Editor ok but Active Task says insufficient rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Editor ok but Active Task says insufficient rights

I can edit the employeeID field using Active Editor but when I tried doing several at a time with Active Task I get an insufficient rights error.
    Unable to save Active Directory data. Access is denied - LDAP Provider:00002098: SecErrSID-03150F93, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0

I see in the log it is using my logged in credentials rather than the one I specified in the authentication credential when accessing that specific domain in Hyena.

Thanks!

Im assuming you are running the task interactively. It probably was not designed to get the credentials previously entered, which might be hard to fix, but I will look into it. Have you just tried running Hyena_x64.exe using the credentials with the proper rights?
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Looked at this further and see where Active Task is using / should be using the credentials entered for the domain. All Hyena functions to access AD go through the same function which gets the credentials entered for a domain (if any). However, need to know if you are running this task interactively or through a schedule, as not sure what is meant by 'I see in the log it is using my logged in credentials'...where is this log?
      Kevin Stanush
      SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X