Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Browsing through Firewall

Hyena doesn't have the ability to copy user passwords, but instead will set them to a default value.

We have another product called User Commander that will copy the passwords along with the users. You can read more about it at http://www.systemtools.com/usercmd/

Leave a comment:

• reinhard
    replied

hi,
    Its helps a little bit. I can now access the PDC but i am not able to copy a local group from an another domain with users. Question nearby: if i copy a group with members whats about the passwords from the users?

Reinhard

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Try adding the PDC to Quick Access by its IP address.

To do this right-click on Quick Access at the bottom of the left pane and choose Manage Quick Access. Then click Add, and for the Object Name type in the IP address of the PDC.

Click OK until you get back to Hyena's main view, then expand Quick Access, then Computers and you should see the computer you just added.

Right-click on it and see if you can access the various options.

Leave a comment:

• reinhard
    started a topic Browsing through Firewall

Browsing through Firewall

HI,

I want to access a PDC through a firewall.
    Its no problem to connect to a share from the PDC. In Hyena i have created a news Domain. But its not possible for me to get any Information. I alway became an error that no PDC for the Domain could be found.
    At the Firewall there a the TCP Ports 135, 137,138,139 allowed.

Could someone help me?

Many thanks
    Reinhard
Working...
X