Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange 2010 - Full Mailbox Access

Hi,

Is it possible to manage full mailbox access permissions for an Exchange 2010 user in Hyena v9.2?

Thanks.

James

We don't have a way to manage mailbox permissions at this time. The settings you can manage are those found when you right-click on a user and choose Exchange 2007/2010 Functions -> Mailbox Properties.

Comment

Are there any plans to introduce this functionality?

Thanks.

James

Comment

Tell me exactly which tab in the Exchange Management Console you are referring to. If its the one I'm thinking about, we can't offer this functionality as the security descriptor for Exchange is largely undocumented and Microsoft removed their GUI interface from AD that we used to tap into.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Exchange 2007/2010 Functions - > Mailbox Properties in Hyena is where I am looking.

Manage Full Access Permissions in the Exchange 2010 Management Console is the function I require.

Thanks.

James

Comment

At first glance, this looks like it can be added. We plan to add a few new Exchange features in an upcoming update, and will look at this one first, as it appears easier than most. I'll try to alert you when we get an interim version if you want to have an early look at it.
            Kevin Stanush
            SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Great. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

James

Comment

Working...
              X