Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error: 0x8007203A . trying to access exchange located in another untrusted domain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: error: 0x8007203A . trying to access exchange located in another untrusted domain.

Go to File->Manage Object View->Objects, click on the domain you are having trouble with and send a screenshot of that to [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• error: 0x8007203A . trying to access exchange located in another untrusted domain.

Help!! my windowXP SP2 is on Domain A and i can ping the PDC and exchange server located in Domain B. Domain A and B are not trusted. but i can see shares IPC$ of machines in domain B from domain A. after setting up lmhosts and hosts files i can browse directory object of Domain B from a PC located in domain A using hyena. problem comes when integrating domain B exchange.

I went to tools->setting->exchange200/2003 and tick "enable exchange intergration". but when i try adding mailbox template i get an error: 0x8007203A

i want to be able to add mailboxes and delete them. I installed Exchange system manager, IIS and SMTP on my winXP.
Working...
X