Exchange Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Export

Can someone please assist me in exporting all mailboxes using the "Company" field to determine the ones I need.

I need employee names and mailbox sizes based upon company name.

Thank You for any assistance you can provide.

Re: Exchange Export

I'm not sure what you mean by the Company name. Assuming that you are using Exchange 200x, which is based on Active Directory, Hyena can access any Exchange AD attribute, however there isn't an AD attribute for the mailbox size as it obviously would be a dynamic value.

You can view all of the attributes for any user by right clicking on a user, selecting Listing Views->User (All) and then look through the AD attributes to see if what you are looking for is there. If you find something that you want, then you can add it to a tabular query to get it for a range of users.

If you find the attribute, let me know and I can explain how to add it to a query if needed.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Right now the AD domain is a 200.
      The Exchange 5.5 server resides on a NT 4 domain(we will be upgrading soon but need this info first).

I pull up a user account via AD in Hyena.

I go to the Exchange Properties Tab of the User. That takes me to the "General" tab of that person Exchange account. Inside that is a "Company" field. I need that. (see image 1)

Also, I need the total size of the box. (see image 2)

Comment

This information is specific to Exchange and not available outside of Exchange. Hyena is not really displaying this dialog, rather Exchange is handling this. While Exchange 5.5 I think stores this information in an LDAP database, I am not sure if you can access it outside of Exchange, and even then, I don't know of a way to report the mailbox sizes which are probably calculated.
        Kevin Stanush
        SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Working...
        X