Exchange Admin error.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Admin error.......

Getting a User Manager Extension error trying to create mailboxes or browse to my Recipients container.....the error says "could not load the information service emsabp.dll - I'm running WinXP Pro and a search tells me I've only got emsabp32.dll on my system. Any ideas on how to get around this one? I can check existing users via Hyena by right-clicking their object and choosing Exchange properties...I just can't create new ones......

Any ideas?

Re: Exchange Admin error.......

I have the same problem here.
    Are there any solutions out ?

Markus Fackler

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Sandy Wood:
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Getting a User Manager Extension error trying to create mailboxes or browse to my Recipients container.....the error says "could not load the information service emsabp.dll - I'm running WinXP Pro and a search tells me I've only got emsabp32.dll on my system. Any ideas on how to get around this one? I can check existing users via Hyena by right-clicking their object and choosing Exchange properties...I just can't create new ones......

Any ideas?</span></div></div>

Comment

I believe this is due to an incompatibility in mapi32.dll between Exchange 5.5 Admin and Outlook. To fix this you will need to:

Put the copy of mapi32.dll from your Exchange Admin CD (or from your Exchange Server) into the exch\bin directory on your computer.

Comment

OK thanks for the help,

this worked for me.

Markus

QUOTE]Originally posted by cmccullough:
        <span style="font-weight: bold">I believe this is due to an incompatibility in mapi32.dll between Exchange 5.5 Admin and Outlook. To fix this you will need to:

Put the copy of mapi32.dll from your Exchange Admin CD (or from your Exchange Server) into the exch\bin directory on your computer.

</span>[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
        X