Creating Mailboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Mailboxes

When a new user and mailbox are created I recieve an error when I apply the changes in the exchange properties. I am using the hyena custom extensions (The normal user manager extensions work).

The error is -
    Unable to update/create Exchange mailbox. Could not create object "user" because the directory service reported the following error: An internal processing error has occurred: object calss violation. Try restarting the application or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer, or both.

I've tried both an neither work

Any help will be appreciated, as I'm evaluating it for my company

Regards

Howard Spencer

Re: Creating Mailboxes

Go into Tools->Settings->Exchange and choose the first option, User Manager Extensions. Save that change and exit and restart Hyena.

Try viewing the Exchange properties for one of your existing users. If this works with no problem try creating a new user account and let us know what happens.

Comment

I've allready tried this and this works fine.
      It's only the hyena extensions that I'm having a problem with.

Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by cmccullough:
      <span style="font-weight: bold">Go into Tools->Settings->Exchange and choose the first option, User Manager Extensions. Save that change and exit and restart Hyena.

Try viewing the Exchange properties for one of your existing users. If this works with no problem try creating a new user account and let us know what happens.</span></div></div>

Comment

Please send the following to [email protected] :

Version of Hyena, NT, and Exchange.
        Screen shot of your Tools->Settings->Exchange settings, and of the error message that you are getting.

Comment

Working...
        X