No announcement yet.

Viewing certain events crashes Hyena's event viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The patch has been uploaded. We sent you a PM with the download link.
    Kevin Stanush
    SystemTools Software Inc.

Comment

Just did some tests with the patched version. The dialog now shows the error message as expected and Hyena doesn't crash any longer.

Thank you for fixing this, I wish more of our software partners would be as responsive and helpful as your company when it comes to fixing bugs :-)

Comment

One more note: when I started the patched version it looked for updates and directed me to the download page for v.10.5.4. I suppose I will get the message 'You are working with the latest version of Hyena' once v.10.5.5 is the 'regular' version, right?

Comment

Sorry, I should have noted that we have not updated the version on our site yet, so ignore any message about not having the latest version. The version checker is just confused at the moment. We will update our site in the next 24 hours with this version.
          Kevin Stanush

Comment

I'm glad we were able to get this sorted out for you, and actually, it took longer than it should have. Thanks for your help too, and letting us know the change works as expected.
            Kevin Stanush

Comment

Working...
            X