Exchange Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Integration

whenever I enumerate the members of a group on the left side of the window, the exchange integration crashes my Hyena. we use both integrations: exchange 2003 and exchange 2010 on Windows 7 x64. I had similar problems last year (see the Exchange Forum). Maybe it's because of x86 Exchange tools ?
    Attached Files

One method to narrow it down some would be to go to Tools->Settings->Exchange 2000/2003 and uncheck the box to Enable Exchange 2000/2003 integration. Restart Hyena and see if you have the same issue when viewing your groups.

Comment

after disabling the exchange 2003 integration it's the same: hyena crashes.

Comment

Go back to Tools->Settings->Exchange 2000/2003 to verify it stayed disabled, then go to the Exchange 2007/2010 tab and disable it as well. Restart Hyena and see if you still have this same error.

Also, from the screenshot it looks like you are using the 32 bit version of Hyena. Since you are on a 64 bit system it would be best to install the 64 bit version of Hyena as well.

Comment

all exchange integration is now disabled, checked it, restart, but still the crash. Hyena is installed in "C:\Program Files\Hyena\HYENA.exe". I think it is the x64 version ?

Comment

The 64 bit executable is typically named Hyena_x64.exe, unless you've renamed it.

Comment

although I've installed the x64 version, there is no hyena_x64.exe in this directory C:\Program Files\Hyena\, only hyena.exe ?!

Comment

This is v9.0, correct? Try an uninstall, then install the 64 bit version again to make sure you are getting the correct version. The zip file you download will be hyena90e_x64.zip as well. The 'e' will change if you are using a different language version.

Comment

well I think then I will get a problem I had last year,

http://www.systemtools.com/toolboard...r-on-Windows-7

maybe I have to wait until we are finished with our exchange 2003 environment. thanks for your support

Comment

It would be so much easier if Microsoft would have supplied a 64 bit version of the 2003 tools

Comment

Working...
                    X