• Show
Clear All

• dougp
    Guest replied
    Thank you...

Leave a comment:

• cmccullough
    Guest replied
    We are looking to see if anything can be done with DumpSec and this issue. Hyena is completely different in that it is fully compatible with Active Directory. DumpSec was written many years ago using Windows NT functions.

Leave a comment:

• dougp
    Guest replied
    So, no fix is planned for utilizing 2008 DC's with dumpsec? Are you sure Hyena doesn't have the same issue?

Leave a comment:

• cmccullough
    Guest replied
    Unfortunately we don't have a way around that one. The only other option at this point would be to use Hyena/Exporter Pro.

Leave a comment:

• dougp
    Guest replied
    Just as an aid for you in trouble shooting this problem, the network activity stays up during the hang... If there's anything I can do to assist in a resolution, please let me know. We are stuck at a lower domain level until this is fixed...

Leave a comment:

• dougp
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by cmccullough View Post
    2008 could be an issue, but one thing we've seen in the past for that particular report is to uncheck the box to Show computer accounts.
    Show computer accounts is unchecked by default so does not seem to be the issue.

Leave a comment:

• cmccullough
    Guest replied
    2008 could be an issue, but one thing we've seen in the past for that particular report is to uncheck the box to Show computer accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Dumpsec hangs with "Enumerate logon Servers" when using a 2008R2 DC in "Report"

We have several DC's in our environment, some 2003R2 some 2008R2. We are at "Server 2003 Domain functional level". When we set "Select Computer" to a 2008R2 DC and try to get a "Dump users as Table" Report with "Show true last logon time" checked, dumpsec hangs. I've tried the latest and greatest that I can find (2.8.7) but it also does this with earlier versions. If we get the report from a 2003R2 DC everything works fine but we aren't sure if the report queries the 2008R2 DC's.

Thanks

Doug P
Working...
X